Fuel Cell is an eco-friendly energy generation device that
can significantly reduce the level of noise and air pollution.
The Fuel Cell Co-generation System is efficient energy generation device which produces electricity
and hot water simultaneously. The system is also eco-friendly, meaning it can reduce noise and air pollution.
- High Efficiency : Not limited by the Carnot cycle (Efficiency>40%)
- Zero pollution : No emission of Nox and SOx
- Zero noise : No moving parts
- Modularization : Easy construction and expansion
- Multi-fuel : Hydrogen, coal gas, natural gas, land fill gas, methanol, and gasoline can be used
- Co-generation (for high temperature fuel cells) : Utilization of waste energy possible